In The Last 5 Years, I’ve Built My Portfolio To 4,256 Multi-Family Properties…
Now, Let Me Take You By The Hand To ACCELERATE Your Wealth & Cash Flow To Build Your Own Commercial Empire
Discover how I think, analyze, and take action on apartment deals to close on average 1 per month.
Learn how to find off-market, direct-to-seller deals using creative strategies where you DON’T have to work with brokers.
- How to value & underwrite apartments & commercial real estate
- No complex calculators… simple formulas to figure out if it’s a deal or not in less than 5 minutes
- How to run both financial due diligence and physical due diligence + processes
- How to raise private money
- How to creatively structure the deal
- How to utilize creative financing methods to acquire a deal without any of your own cash or your own credit
- How to obtain traditional financing without your own cash or credit
- What you need to know to stay SEC compliant
- How to build a buyers list for apartments
- What the process looks like to transact an apartment that you’re wholesaling — double closings, transactional funding, receiving equity instead of a few, and more
Do You Want To Make Immediate Cash Flow And Build Long Term Wealth?
If so, then let me show you how I’ve built my business to control over $350,000,000 in assets in the last 5 Years starting without any prior experience or connections.
My name is Tim Bratz, and I began my journey in real estate investing much like most investors… wholesaling rehabs, rentals, and turnkey properties..
It was faster money – but I quickly learned that wasn’t the way to creating wealth – and there was a better way.
Believe it or not, multi-family investing is an easier, safer, and way more profitable investing vehicle than flipping or holding single family houses.
After shifting my focus to commercial properties, in the last 5 years I’ve acquired over 4,000+ units… giving me upfront tax-free cash, monthly residual cash flow, and built in equity, and long term appreciation.
Now, I did it the hard way, without books or courses, or mentors but eventually found success through trial and error.
However, today – you get the benefit of my time in the “school of hard knocks” to cut your learning curve dramatically and get results much faster!
If you want to truly accelerate your wealth and get big checks in the process, then…
Let Me Show You Exactly How I Find, Figure, Fund & Fill Apartments To Build A Fortune…
When it comes to multi-family investing, the deals are bigger – and so are the rewards.
That’s a fact.
…And if you follow my lead, you’ll soon know that it doesn’t take any more effort to get really big checks, monthly cash flow, and huge bumps to your net worth than flipping houses.
I’ll prove it to you personally.
When you do what I do…
- You don’t have to put up any of your own money to buy and hold big properties. (Funding is much more readily available for commercial properties when you know where to turn.)
- You don’t have to visit or inspect the properties yourself and you personally spend very little time invested in each deal.
- Your profit potential for upfront cash, monthly cash flow, and significant equity spreads are huge.
You aren’t held personally liable for loans and funding, this is a commercial/business transaction (unlike a single family house).
- You have more leverage. Multiple doors means multiple opportunities for income.
- And you do a lot less, and still make a lot more. With the right teams, vendors, and partnerships in place your profit potential is high… even if you play a small part of the transaction.
In commercial real estate, I like to say…
There’s Way More Juice In The Squeeze…
That’s the beauty of multi-family investments.
When you have the right people in place, you can make much more money on a team with other really smart people.
My success in commercial real estate isn’t because I’m so great.
It’s because I’ve assembled the right teams.
…And we all make money together.
Over the years, I’ve been very fortunate to align myself with the right people:
- Experienced operators around the country.
- Large funders who are hungry to lend on great deals.
- Property management companies who I can trust to keep my tenants happy and rents rolling in while I don’t step foot on any property myself.
- My underwriters who make sure the numbers are in line so we don’t step into a losing deal.
- Attorneys who understand this business.
- The tech team that run our systems to monitor all of our properties even coming down to accepting rents online that go right into my bank account.
- The operations team who run our day-to-day, overseeing all our properties and protect my partners interests.