Terms & Conditions
This Membership Agreement (“Agreement”) is a binding Agreement between the Purchaser (“Purchaser”) and Legacy Wealth Education LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns (“Company”). Purchaser agrees to purchase, and Company agrees to provide, the stated Program/Services. Purchaser authorizes Company to charge Purchaser’s credit card the initial membership fee and subsequent monthly subscription fee. Purchaser understands that Company shall have no obligation to provide any of the services, trainings, or information discussed in this Agreement until such time as payment is received, and may discontinue to provide the same upon 1. Purchaser’s failure to continue and maintain all payment obligations, 2. Purchaser’s breach of any terms in the Legacy Family Mastermind Release of Liability form (made part of this Agreement by reference as if fully rewritten herein), 3. Purchaser’s breach of any terms and conditions now effective, or hereafter implemented by Company, pertaining to Purchaser, Company, or Company’s offerings, and 4. Company’s sole discretion. Purchaser acknowledges that Company will deliver to Purchaser, upon successful completion of payment, access to programs, services, and deliverables, including access to private Facebook and other groups, which have a value greater than the sum of all payments contemplated in this Agreement, and Company would be irreparably harmed by Purchaser’s access to same without continued payment under this Agreement. As such, Purchaser acknowledges that Company has a “no refund” policy in place to protect Company from said harm, and Purchaser acknowledges that payment will not be returned for any reason, including but not limited to Purchaser’s inability to attend any program or service during the term of this Agreement. The “no refund” policy becomes effective upon the first occurrence of Purchaser being given access to any of the programs, services, or deliverables, including private Facebook and other groups. Purchaser acknowledges that, upon the completion of the first 12-month term, this Agreement shall auto-renew on a month-to-month basis. In order to cancel during the 12-month term, notice must be given to email@example.com at least 35 days in advance of cancellation. To cancel once in month-to-month Agreement, notice must given at least 3 business days before the next scheduled auto-draft in order for auto-drafts to cease the month following said cancellation request. Purchaser agrees that any auto-renewal is subject to the then-current terms, conditions, and waivers of Company, and shall, by payment of the fees contemplated herein, agree to be bound by all of the same. Purchaser also agrees that if for any reason the card on file is unable to process the monthly subscription fee, Purchaser has 3 business days to replace the card on file without accruing a $35 delinquency fee. Purchaser further acknowledges that Company does not commit to providing any of the programs, services, or deliverables until such time as Company accepts Purchaser’s signature on this Agreement in the form of giving Purchaser access to the same. Membership Fee is a one-time fee for initial access to all programs, services, and deliverables. Purchaser will not need to pay Membership Fee again for so long as Purchaser’s membership is in good standing. Upon discontinuing membership, Purchaser will need to pay the then-current Membership Fee and Subscription Fee in order to re-instate membership with Company in these offerings.
Legacy Family Mastermind Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Legacy Family Mastermind and any event or activity coordinated by the Legacy Family Mastermind, Commercial Empire, Legacy Wealth Education LLC, Legacy Wealth Holdings LLC, or any affiliates, representatives, members, agents, or owners of each (“Company”), and receipt of any information, documents, systems, processes, resources, or materials, the undersigned acknowledges, understands, and agrees that:
- The risk of injury from any activity involved in this program may be significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist, no matter how strenuous or not the activity may be.
- The participation, implementation, attempted implementation, involvement in, or use of any idea, process, document, resource, hiring, recommendation, collaboration, venture, enterprise, or collective effort may involve significant risk of loss or liability.
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES (defined below) or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation in any event or activity, as well as for participation, implementation, attempted implementation, involvement, or use of any idea, process, document, resource, hiring, recommendation, collaboration, venture, enterprise, or collective effort.
- I willingly agree to comply with any stated and customary terms and conditions for participation in any event, including events through third party companies. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will cease participation and bring such to the attention of the Company immediately;
- I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to bring to the attention of the Releasees any condition or conditions, medical or otherwise, which may affect my participation in any event or activity or affect Releasees potential liability for my participation.
- I, for myself and on behalf of my employees, agents, representatives, affiliates, heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin (“Releasors”), HEREBY EXPRESSLY AND VOLUNTARILY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE LEGACY FAMILY MASTERMIND, COMMERCIAL EMPIRE, LEGACY WEALTH HOLDINGS LLC, LEGACY WEALTH EDUCTION LLC, THE AFFILIATES OF THE AFOREMENTIONED, and their officers, owners, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, speakers, presenters, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity or event (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, LIABILITY, CLAIM, DEMAND, CAUSE OF ACTION, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Except as set out in Section 7(b) below, “Confidential Information” means any information that the undersigned learned, learns, or obtains regarding the Company or generally relating to the operation of the Company’s business that: (i) derives independent economic value, actual or potential, from not being generally known to, or not being readily ascertainable through proper means by, other persons who can obtain economic value from its disclosure or use, and (ii) is the subject of efforts that are reasonable under the circumstances to maintain its secrecy, in each case, whether disclosed orally or disclosed or accessed in written, electronic, or other form or media, and whether or not marked, designated, or otherwise identified as “confidential”. Confidential Information includes but is not limited to any information, documents, systems, processes, resources, or materials disclosed or presented by Company.
- The undersigned shall:
- protect and safeguard the confidentiality of all such Confidential Information with at least the same degree of care as the undersigned would protect his own Confidential Information, but in no event with less than a commercially reasonable degree of care;
- not use the Company’s Confidential Information, or permit it to be accessed or used in any manner to the Company’s detriment, including through dissemination of the information or materials to others except after express, written consent of Company;
- not disclose any such Confidential Information to any person or entity, except to the undersigned’s representatives who:
- need to know the Confidential Information to assist the undersigned, or act on his behalf, in relation to the undersigned’s business;
- are informed by the undersigned of the confidential nature of the Confidential Information; and
- are subject to confidentiality duties or obligations to the undersigned that are no less restrictive than the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- remain liable and responsible for any breach of this Agreement caused by any of his representatives, agents, or affiliates.
- Except as required by applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, the term “Confidential Information” as used in this Agreement does not include information that:
- at the time of disclosure is, or thereafter becomes, generally available to and known by the public other than as a result of, directly or indirectly, any violation of this Agreement;
- at the time of disclosure is, or thereafter becomes, available to the undersigned on a non-confidential basis from a third-party source, as established by documentary evidence, provided that such third party is not and was not prohibited from disclosing such Confidential Information to the undersigned by a legal, fiduciary, or contractual obligation to the Company;
- was known by or in the possession of undersigned or his representatives, agents, or affiliates as established by documentary evidence, before being disclosed by or on behalf of the Company; or
- was or is independently developed, as established by documentary evidence, without reference to or use of, in whole or in part, any of the Company’s Confidential Information.
- The undersigned shall:
- I, for myself and on behalf of Releasors, understand that the Company hereby retains its entire right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to all of its Confidential Information. Any disclosure of such Confidential Information under this Agreement is not, and Releasors may not construe such disclosure as, an assignment, grant, option, license, or other transfer of any such right, title, or interest whatsoever to the undersigned, the Releasors, or any of their agents, representatives, or affiliates. I, for myself and on behalf of Releasors, agree not to release, disburse, sell, distribute, disseminate, or otherwise monetize the Confidential Information, whether in original form or repackaged form, and not to otherwise compete against Company in the information and education of others with regard to the Confidential Information.
- I, for myself and on behalf of Releasors, further agree that I will not bring claim or suit against Releasees for damages or losses sustained as the result of my participation in any event or activity with Releasees, and agree to indemnify and hold Releasees harmless from all claims, judgments, and costs, including attorney fees and legal costs incurred in connection with any action brought as a result of my participation or other breach of this Agreement, whether brought by me or brought by Company against me.
- I, for myself and on behalf of Releasors, acknowledge, understand, and agree that the discussions had within the Legacy Family Mastermind and Commercial Empire are not legal advice, do not create an attorney/client relationship between any of Releasees and myself, and are not to be construed as advice or recommendations by Releasees. Rather, all discussions are the opinion of the speaker herself or himself, based on the experiences of the individual speaker, and not necessarily the views or opinions of Legacy Wealth Holdings LLC or Legacy Wealth Education LLC.