Tim met with Jonathan Rivera on the Daddy’s Working Podcast to discuss his transformative real estate career, how he manages to keep a work/life harmony with his family, and how to build a legacy business that delivers residual, passive income.
An eye-opening episode for any Entrepreneur looking for how to balance a family relationship with a thriving successful business.
Show Highlights Include:
- Thoughts on Thoughts: Seeing the beauty in the worst tragedies (1:00)
- Having a goal that feeds the soul (6:40)
- Growing up with parents who had polar opposite financial values (10:45)
- Entrepreneurs can make a lot of money…but here’s what the majority can’t do (22:10)
- Two key things all successful real estate investors look for, and how they make more money than anyone else in a down-market (26:20)
- Defining your ‘unique’ abilities (33:45)
- The Code to success, and why a lot of people hold back the ‘final dial on the lock’ (34:30)
- How mentorship and masterminds played a monumental role in Tim’s growth (37:30)
- Good Mentors Vs. Bad Mentors (39:30)
- The one thing Tim did to TRIPLE his income (43:00)
- Tim’s solution to work/life harmony – and how he does it without pulling his hair out! (45:00)